Once October hits, swap those fall leaves for a spooky Halloween wreath to adorn your front door. These simple-to-make wreath ideas are the perfect way to decorate your home for the scary holiday season.
Keep an eye on trick-or-treaters with a googly-eyed wreath. To make it, pick up two to three bags of white Ping-Pong balls online or at a sports store. Use hot glue to attach them, in layers, to a foam wreath form with hot glue. Once all visible parts of the wreath form have been covered, attach small and large googly eyes. Tip: It’s best to hang the wreath with a door hanger, rather than wrapping ribbon around, so the layers of Ping-Pong balls remain undisturbed.
Try one of these spooktacular DIY halloween wreaths to scare your trick or treaters this Halloween! These creative wreath ideas include bats, spiders, pumpkins, skeletons and much more!
Supplies You Can Get at Dollar Tree:
- burlap (brown, orange, green)
- fall and halloween florals
- skeletons, spiders, mini crows, bats, etc.
- wreaths (foam, wire, and willow)
- Dollar Tree no longer carries grapevine wreaths, but you can get them from Walmart for a few dollars
- halloween ribbons
- floral wire
- twine (including baker’s twine)
- mini pumpkins and gourds
- wreath hangers
Crafting Supplies You May Need
- hot glue gun
- Mod Podge
- paint brushes
- craft knife